Alarm.com Smart Thermostat
Alarm.com Programmable Z-Wave Smart Thermostat
Saving energy at home should be simple and it can be, with the Alarm.com Smart Thermostat. This new thermostat takes the guesswork, complexity, or inconveniences out of saving energy. In fact, you'll barely notice - until your power bill comes in. It lets your home act for you based on your location, activity, and even the weather conditions.
This thermostat has more information about what's going on inside and outside your home, enabling it to take smarter actions that give you the perfect balance of energy savings, and comfort.
- It learns from all the triggers in your security system. Instead of guessing what's happening based on a single room, it takes real cues from your security panel, the motion sensors throughout your house, your door and window sensors, and more!
- It reacts to your location by using real time data to adapt quickly to changes in your routine. For example, if you're on your way home early, the location automation feature will set the thermostat forward out of "savings mode" to cool your house to the perfect temperature.
- It saves as soon as you leave home. While standalone thermostats are still wondering why there's no motion in their room anymore, this one is setting back to an energy-saving temperature before you're in the car.
- It saves when you open a window. Thanks to your door or window sensors, this thermostat knows if you're "cooling the neighborhood" and will set back automatically to save energy until you close the door or window.
- It even knows what's happening outside. With access to real time weather data, the Smart Thermostat can even adjust automatically on extremely hot or cold days to take an additional bite out of your energy bills.
- It protects you from smoke and CO2. Because it's connected to your security system, the thermostat can even help safeguard you from the environmental threats like smoke and carbon monoxide. In the event of your connected smoke / CO sensor detecting either hazard, the thermostat instantly shuts your HVAC down, minimizing the chance of toxic gas or damaging smoke circulating through your home.